Monday, November 26, 2007

Celebrate Founders' Day!


Happy Founders' Day sisters! I just heard about the great way Phi Sigma Sigma is celebrating Founders' Day this year. I've participated, and I thought of the wonderful sisters of the Northern Virginia Alumnae Chapter when the Foundation asked me to spread the word. They're undertaking a special campaign to raise gifts of $19.13 that will support the National Kidney Foundation's Transplant Games. It's a very modest gift for most, but will add up to incredible support when thousands of us participate! As I made my donation, I thought about how our Phi Sigma Sigma Founders never knew you or me, yet they made our friendship and community possible.

If you want to join me in honoring our Founders and helping transplant recipients and their families, just click here to add your contribution: https://www.phisigmasigmafoundation.org/donate/founders.php. The campaign runs through the end of November. (If you want to find out more, I’m told there’s information on the $19.13 Founders' Day Campaign on the Foundation’s Web site at http://www.phisigmasigmafoundation.org/.)

0 comments: